My life after diagnosed with cancer

Selasa, 4 Februari 2020

WORLD CANCER DAY



4 February is WORLD CANCER DAY and the theme for this year is ‘I Am and I Will’. Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) is raising worldwide awareness, improving education and catalysing personal, collective and government action, we're working together to reimagine a world where millions of preventable cancer deaths are saved and access to life-saving cancer treatment and care is equal for all - no matter who you are or where you live. UICC believe that through their positive actions, together their can reach the target of reducing the number of premature deaths from cancer and noncommunicable diseases by one third by 2030.

And for me ‘I Am and I Will’. Is about my commitment to act and inspire other who is affected by Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APML/APL).


2 ulasan:

  1. Assalamualaikum sis yana...ade group support utk apml ni? Adik baru disahkan so skrg baru 2 mggu terima rawatan.. nak cr utk naikkan semangat dia

    BalasPadam
  2. Salam June.... Email kan saya no. Phone awak ke vel_unique@yahoo.com
    Nanti Sy call or wassup ok

    BalasPadam

Close the Care Gap

Sambutan Hari Kanser Sedunia 2022 – 2024:  Close the Care Gap   Sambutan Hari Kanser Sedunia yang bertemakan  ’Close the Care Gap’  dilaksan...