My life after diagnosed with cancer

Khamis, 4 Februari 2021

21 DAYS TO IMPACT CHALLENGE - day 1


This year, I would like to challenge myself with: 21 DAYS TO IMPACT CHALLENGE with ‘I Am and I Will’ campaign. 

 

Challenge Day 1 – is to make a list of questions that you’re particularly curious to explore when it comes to how cancer affects you, your school, workplace or wider community.  

 

This is my list of questions that I particularly curious to explore when it comes to how cancer affects me! 

 

🔹 What is my Symptoms?;
🔸 Can i survive? ;
🔹 Can my kids get the same diagnosis? ; and
🔸Where is the best hospital for my Leukaemia treatment? 



  


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Close the Care Gap

Sambutan Hari Kanser Sedunia 2022 – 2024:  Close the Care Gap   Sambutan Hari Kanser Sedunia yang bertemakan  ’Close the Care Gap’  dilaksan...